Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regardless of your breed or discipline - Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia welcomes you to our forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia Forum! Please hit the 'register' button in the navigation bar above this message, and dont forget to click on the activation link when you receive the email from the forum! Smile

Hi From Jenny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jenny123

Hi From Jenny Empty
PostSubject: Hi From Jenny   Hi From Jenny EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:50 am

Hi
I don't own any horses and I can't ride a horse. But my daughter owns two horses which I love and help with the care of them, a lot.
Josh is an 18 year old Stock horse (50% Arab), and Ciarra is Cleveland Bay, age 5.5 months. Smile
So I want to be a member of this forum to learn more about horses and share with people.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Binca

Binca

Hi From Jenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Jenny   Hi From Jenny EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 am

Well, seeing as you have helped pay for Ciarra a bit, she is yours too! Besides, I think you help out enough that they are both yours too in a way. Smile
Back to top Go down
spadaggles

spadaggles

Hi From Jenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Jenny   Hi From Jenny EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:32 am

Hello Jenny Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi From Jenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Jenny   Hi From Jenny Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi From Jenny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia :: Welcome & Introductions :: Introduce yourself to the members!-
Jump to: