Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regardless of your breed or discipline - Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia welcomes you to our forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia Forum! Please hit the 'register' button in the navigation bar above this message, and dont forget to click on the activation link when you receive the email from the forum! Smile

Crazy Lady Here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Binca

Binca

Crazy Lady Here! Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Lady Here!   Crazy Lady Here! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:07 am

Hi guys, I am Bianca. Or Binca, or Bin. Or whatever, I am not really that fussed!

I turn 19 in a couple of days. Ooh, pay rise! Very Happy

I own two horses. An 18 year old Australian Stock Horse (although seeing as his parents were registered when the breed was still forming, one could also say he is 50 TB, 50 arab..) named Josh, or as my riding instructor calls him.. Stupid Arab. Razz
And a 5 and a half month old Cleveland Bay Sporthorse filly named Ciarra.

I have been riding since I was about 8 I think, maybe 9. So a while anyway, although I have only been a horse owner for a couple of years. I ride/learn dressage, although I would also like to get into showjumping. Seeing as Ciarra just cleared a 1.5 metre gate the other day, I think I bought a showjumper!

I also make bling browbands, which I will advertise on here later - Bianca's Browbands because I am just so witty with names..

Apart from horses, I love Doctor Who, although mostly the classic stuff, back when Time Lords existed and daleks didn't look like giant popsicle sticks.. I also love old BBC comedies, and some American ones too, such as MASH.
I am a MASSIVE Lord of the Rings fan - I probably read the books at least once a year!
I am also vegan. Well, I eat vegan for various reasons and I try to act vegan, but I do ride horses (which if you ask other vegans, isn't vegan!) and I do use leather bridles. So don't worry, I am not one of those over opinionated vegans who is going to for my views down your throat, don't worry! Smile

Anything else you want to know? Just ask! I have very few things in my life I wish to keep secret, so I am pretty hard to offend if people feel nosy about anything. Smile

Below are a "couple" of photos of my horses and myself:
Ciarra, who seems happiest when I am doing stupid things to her ears..
Crazy Lady Here! 523124_10150675901649869_854489868_8880969_1053182767_n
Crazy Lady Here! 549700_10150675902059869_854489868_8880974_2069781272_n
Crazy Lady Here! 421645_10150659983734869_854489868_8830718_1380026361_n

And Josh, who was recently dressed up for a goldfish at a local show. People thought it was great, but the other horses... well.. they wouldn't enter the arena for the next event until I had moved well out the way and removed the costume! Razz
Crazy Lady Here! B_78510
Crazy Lady Here! March2011004Resized
And last of all, trying on a new browband is SUCH hard work!
Crazy Lady Here! GreenBling_2
Back to top Go down
spadaggles

spadaggles

Crazy Lady Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Lady Here!   Crazy Lady Here! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:25 am

Ciarra is SOOOOOO cute!! And growing up so fast Very Happy

Josh is a bit spunky too and great job on the goldfish costume!! Smile
Back to top Go down

Crazy Lady Here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia :: Welcome & Introductions :: Introduce yourself to the members!-
Jump to: