Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regardless of your breed or discipline - Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia welcomes you to our forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia Forum! Please hit the 'register' button in the navigation bar above this message, and dont forget to click on the activation link when you receive the email from the forum! Smile

Hello hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spadaggles

spadaggles

Hello hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello hello   Hello hello EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:50 am

Hi. Some people probably know me from other forums, but my name is Natalie. I am 25 and live on a farm 10kms out of Saddleworth/Marrabel.

I have only owned and been riding for 4 years (I think lol) and currently own 2 horses. I just pleasure ride at the moment, but plan on one day showing my beautiful girl Gracie.

Ellie May is a QHx mare, approx 16yo and about 14.3hh. She has been a perfect horse to learn on and I she will forever have a home with me! I love you
Hello hello February4030
Hello hello November4002

Gracie (aka Kalgary what the roc) is a QHxSTB 2yo filly, who will probably mature around 16hh (currently a smidge over 15hh). She's a buckskin and is my first young horse. Gracie is personality plus!! Very Happy
Hello hello March23004
Hello hello December21043

I also have a dog and cat that keep me on my toes.

Look forward to chatting Smile

Last edited by spadaggles on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Binca

Binca

Hello hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello   Hello hello EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:47 am

Haii Natalie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hello hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia :: Welcome & Introductions :: Introduce yourself to the members!-
Jump to: