Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regardless of your breed or discipline - Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia welcomes you to our forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia Forum! Please hit the 'register' button in the navigation bar above this message, and dont forget to click on the activation link when you receive the email from the forum! Smile

SOLD! - CM Commanding Miss - Cleveland Bay Sporthorse Mare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reigate Stud

SOLD! - CM Commanding Miss - Cleveland Bay Sporthorse Mare  Empty
PostSubject: SOLD! - CM Commanding Miss - Cleveland Bay Sporthorse Mare    SOLD! - CM Commanding Miss - Cleveland Bay Sporthorse Mare  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:19 pm

*** SOLD! ***
Reigate Cleveland Bay & Sporthorse Stud is proud to announce that Jenni has been sold to Sue & David Nankivell of Port Lincoln, South Australia. She will remain listed under the Reigate banner as Sue & David are in partnership with Shell within the stud!

CM Commanding Miss
Sire: Billara Beersheba (Cleveland Bay Sporthorse)
Dam: Commanding View (Thoroughbred)
DOB: 9th January 2008

Jenni is for sale due to no fault of her own - other than being by my stallion and not able to breed back to him... lol

Leads, Ties up, Floats, handles nicely, has not been broken in as yet due to an injury as a foal that does not seem to be giving her any trouble these days at all, so am thinking she will be sound enough for ridden work.

She is CBHSA Registered, and will be WSA registered prior to sale as well.

Jen is a lovely girl and it will be sad to see her go - however I would like to add more mares to my herd who are not related to my main stallion as I am sure you can all appreciate.

She will be brought into work and started under saddle within the next couple of months, and her price will rise accordingly.

Right now - she is being offered for $3500. She has just recently weaned her 2011 foal, and will be available in approximately 4 weeks to go to a new home.

I am happy to swap or partially swap for good quality hay, a steel round yard, or fencing supplies to a similar value if that makes life easier for all involved.

Photographs available on my website - www.reigatestud.com

Please contact me at: reigatestud@gmail.com for further information and to arrange to come and see her.

Located at Aldinga, SA.

SOLD! - CM Commanding Miss - Cleveland Bay Sporthorse Mare  424390_171941372921187_100003159777168_253113_953005788_n
Back to top Go down

SOLD! - CM Commanding Miss - Cleveland Bay Sporthorse Mare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia :: The Sale Yard :: Warmblood Sporthorses For Sale-
Jump to: