Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regardless of your breed or discipline - Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia welcomes you to our forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia Forum! Please hit the 'register' button in the navigation bar above this message, and dont forget to click on the activation link when you receive the email from the forum! Smile

I may as well start! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shell.W

I may as well start! :) Empty
PostSubject: I may as well start! :)   I may as well start! :) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:46 pm

I'm Shell, Im a 38 yr old who is owned by a number of horses, dogs and cats.... and of course a donkey!

Im at Aldinga - not long been here - only since the end of December 2011, so still settling in! Smile

Am concentrating on breeding Cleveland Bay Sporthorses, and injecting more CB blood into them if I can - ie: more than 25% - preferably up to about 75% if not more!!!! I want to breed some really traditional looking partbreds now after having spent about 10 years breeding partbreds to get the breed more recognised as a horse that can do everything - and some of those happened to be coloured.... (Colour wasnt the first consideration but some of the ones I have been involved with breeding over the years are not the traditional "Bay"s!.... They did their job though and got peoples attention which was the aim!)

I have a great housemate who is also owned by cats, dogs and her sisters old Appy gelding who she has kind of inherited... lol Hes a bit of a dude!

Also have an interest in a couple of lovely stallions over at Pt Lincoln who belong to a friend now - one of them I was leasing - and recently ended up having an offer accepted by his owner and my friend paid for him quick smart!!!

I have also signed up under both my business names - Reigate Stud, and Winged Horse Productions Smile

I do photography, design, logos, adverts, websites etc as well Smile I also do pencil portraits but am slowly going to get back into those after a break of not doing any! Smile
Back to top Go down
spadaggles

spadaggles

PostSubject: Re: I may as well start! :)   I may as well start! :) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:39 am

Hi Shell Smile
Back to top Go down
Binca

Binca

PostSubject: Re: I may as well start! :)   I may as well start! :) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:45 am

Hi Shell! Nice meeting you! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I may as well start! :)   I may as well start! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

I may as well start! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia :: Welcome & Introductions :: Introduce yourself to the members!-
Jump to: