Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regardless of your breed or discipline - Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia welcomes you to our forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia Forum! Please hit the 'register' button in the navigation bar above this message, and dont forget to click on the activation link when you receive the email from the forum! Smile

hello Rosie Here :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rosieheath

hello Rosie Here :) Empty
PostSubject: hello Rosie Here :)   hello Rosie Here :) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:00 am

I currently have 5 horses sadly lost 2 in 3 weeks last yr:( My baby Anouk :grenwich Florista" by Floriscount and her mum ASB super mare Elly, I have hazza a mini and aqn OTTB for sale Otis I also have my comp dressage hore Luka "Grenwich Gallaluka " by ego gallus I also bred...me and my OH Ken live a wistw with our dogs 2 bassets , a kelpie and shells squirt's 1/2 sister Lulu as well as sundry cats, chooks geeseduck and a hand raised sheep Smile
Back to top Go down
spadaggles

spadaggles

hello Rosie Here :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello Rosie Here :)   hello Rosie Here :) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:27 am

Hiya Very Happy
Back to top Go down

hello Rosie Here :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warmbloods & Sporthorses of Australia :: Welcome & Introductions :: Introduce yourself to the members!-
Jump to: